Toy Story 3 remains at 100% "Fresh" on Rotten Tomatoes' Tomatometer, with 83 generally positive reviews from approved critics counted, to 0 negative.
How long the almost unheard of perfect score will last is anybody's guess (there's usually a dissenting voice or two) but the film has already been Certified Fresh by Rotten Tomatoes.
(RT also has a "spoiler"-free interview with Lee Unkrich, where he talks about the Toy Story 3 that never was.)
Here are links to eleven reviews (may contain "spoilers") published today, with hand-picked quotes. Part 1 of Selected Toy Story 3 reviews can be found here.
- Colin Covert/Minneapolis Star Tribune (4 stars out of 4)
"A funny, sentimental and unexpectedly thrill-packed payoff for the series that began 15 years ago."
- Roger Ebert/Chicago Sun-Times (3 stars out of 4)
"I expect its target audience will love it."
- Rick DeMott/Animation World Network (4 stars; see also review of Day & Night)
"Few films make me want to turn around the see them right after I just finished watching it for the first time. If I could I would have bought a ticket right after the screening."
- Ann Hornaday/Washington Post (3 stars out of 4)
"The color scheme and bold visual design look terrific, right down to the little details..."
- Mick LaSalle/San Francisco Chronicle
"The story mixes comedy, drama and action with impressive skill"
- Joe Morgenstern/Wall Street Journal (3 stars)
"I won't tell you what that ending is, but it took my breath away, and I'll bet it takes yours. Do see this lovely film sooner than later."
- Sean O'Connell/Filmcritic.com (5 stars out of 5)
"You'll be removing [your 3-D glasses] regularly to wipe away tears."
- Michael Phillips/Chicago Tribune (3 stars)
"This Disney/Pixar release represents a franchise taken seriously by its custodians."
- Katey Rich/Cinema Blend (4 stars out of 5)
"Toy Story 3 is the first truly must-see film of the summer"